Helpful links for you sewing Mamas

Above are links to free diaper patterns that I have found very useful through my cloth diaper learning & making process.







Thursday, June 17, 2010

The $45 Dollar Diaper

While doing my normal window shopping on Etsy I ran across one of the most beautiful diapers. I sat and admired the photos of it because in reality that is the closest that I would ever come to having a diaper priced at $45. I could never get myself to pay that much for a diaper because bottom line I am more on a budget when it comes to shopping in general.

Since I can't bring the diaper to my home I decided to bring it my blog!


If you are into buying the Air Jordans of Cloth Diapers
This diaper and other diapers like it can be found at

www.holdenslanding.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers