Helpful links for you sewing Mamas

Above are links to free diaper patterns that I have found very useful through my cloth diaper learning & making process.







Saturday, June 19, 2010

La Di Da Diapers

                                                  



Today I did a little bit of sewing, I decided to try out the La Di Da pattern since I want to add variety to my diaper stash. I purchased the diaper pattern at ladidadiapers.com for $8.50. I found that the pattern has great detailed instructions which I think made the purchase worth it. I chose to round the corners of the diaper (you will usually find diapers made from this pattern with squared corners). As a bonus when I purchased the pattern, I had the option to buy labels for my finished products that read "La Di Da made by Mama".












                                          Example of La Di Da Diaper with sqaured corners
                                                       The diaper above can be found at 
                                                          rumpsackdiapers.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. This pattern is no longer available. How sad it looks like an amazing product

    ReplyDelete

Followers